Couple of questions??

Got a question, suggestion or comment pertaining to the website itself? Need to contact someone for help? Please post your item here. Other infomation about the site may also be posted here by the webmaster.

Moderator: MISSL_BoD

Couple of questions??

Postby jodog500 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:01 am

Why can't I post an item for sale and or why do I keep getting messages about special access needed to post? That just does not make a whole lot of sense to me??
jodog500
High 8's

Location: Kalamazoo, MI-Detroit, MI (once a month in detroit)

Postby dlambert » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:46 am

The primary purpose for the MISSL website and forum is to provide club members with up to date information on club activities and a place for user-to-user interaction.

In an effort to support the B-Body community we grant limited access to the general public to many sections. In order to post new topics or to reply to existing topics we require that users fill out a short registration form. Paid members are granted full access to all sections of the forum.

It appears that you have let your membership lapse and your access to the Members Only sections is limited.
dlambert
MISSL BoD Member

hmmm

Postby jodog500 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:00 am

If you do not mind me asking then what does the $25 membership actually provide or give the paying member? Just access on the site?
jodog500
High 8's

Location: Kalamazoo, MI-Detroit, MI (once a month in detroit)

Postby chuckycaprice » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:40 am

Not just that but also discounts & special pricing from our sponsors, newsletters, & for certain "members only" club events.
Usually when a "Member", has something for sale or is looking for something, it will go to a "paid member" first & at a cheaper price than a "non-paid member".
These are just a few things that happen. There is more.
Our monthly meetings is open to anyone that wants to find out who we are or just hang out & talk about any number of things.
2012 ISSCA Nats MISK Winner.
2012 ISSCA Nats 2nd place car show
Woodward Dream Cruise Burnout King-2012
"Surgeon General never said anything about "Smoking Fords".
"Have you SSmoked a Ford lately?"
chuckycaprice
Low 7's

Return to Website Suggestions, Comments, Help & Information