New guy

New members introduce yourself in here

Moderator: MISSL_BoD

New guy

Postby Night Ryder » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:14 pm

Hey guys I'm new 2 the impala world, brought my 95SS almost a year ago, exceptional condition with 130k. I don't knw much about any mods that it has besides a RAISS set up & adjustable rear end/axle. I love this car because it has room & performance. I'm now ready 2 gain a few horses without getting 2 expensive or going into the bottom half the LT 1......maybe $ 2500 budget. I want 2 get 330-350hp 350-400torque. I've been reading & comparing so I have a few ideas. However any input would be greatly appreciated. I'm really in need a excellent LT1 mechanic/programmer in the Redford/Detroit area
Attachments
image.jpg
Night Ryder in progress
Night Ryder
Low 15's

Re: New guy

Postby rj_48026 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:35 pm

as for a tuner I recommend PCM-FOR-LESS he is a mail order tuner. you tell him what is done and it will be done right. he is the best in the impala community.
for mechanic I recommend NEW AGE GARAGE in Monroe. he is one of the founding members of MISSL and has a love for these cars.
and welcome we are usually out on woodward on the weekends. hope to see you out there sometime. first Saturday of the month we meet at Athens coney island at 14 and woodward at 4 pm
Click here: http://sshs12.ecirs.org You don't want to miss this one!
rj_48026
MISSL Membership

Postby IMPALO » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:46 pm

Hello and welcome!

RJ pretty much sums up your questions. There will be dyno tunes this year at the ISSCA Nationals in Charlette N.C. Quite a few of us are going. It's in August. I'm getting my car retuned downthere on the dyno by PCM 4less also. :)

Hope to see you around. We do have a Facebook page also.....just search MISSL.
IMPALO
MISSL BoD Member

Postby Night Ryder » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Thnx very much guys, thats very helpful and I plan on getting more involved with the club &the events soon, thnx again !
Night Ryder
Low 15's

Return to New Member Introductions