SSHS13 - Trip Plan

Post in here, if it doesn't relate to any other topic below. Not sure? Post it in here anyway.

Moderator: MISSL_BoD

SSHS13 - Trip Plan

Postby dlambert » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:09 pm

It's time to make travel plans for the Southern Super Heavy Shootout! The drag race and car show will be held in Commerce Georgia on Saturday, November 2.

This year we are planning to leave early Friday morning. This means you only need to take one day off work! We'll be home late Sunday.

Have you ever heard the "Yellow Mustang Story", "Ryan's Eating Disorder", "Multi-cultural cheese", "I smell stinky brakes!" or "The Huddle House Incident?" These are all SSHS stories. I'm hoping for a Bobo vs. Chucky parking lot burnout contest!

Registration and event details are available at http://www.sshs13.com . Last year Mike brought home trophies in multiple classes.

The last couple years the caravan down and back has been as much fun as the actual event. Who knows we may even take the infamous shortcut this year. :)

For those of you that don't know, Saturday night is "Steak and Tequila". It's Tradition!

Looking to Share a Ride or have an empty seat? Post up and let us now.

Don
HORSEPOWER - is how fast you hit the wall.
TORQUE - is how far you move the wall when you hit it.
dlambert
MISSL BoD Member

Re: SSHS13 - Trip Plan

Postby PREDATOR » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:33 am

I was there for the HHI and the ISC! Steak and Tequila will be sadly missed. If all goes good, I'll be in the air heading towards Georgia and back just in time to miss the event. :( I hope you guys have fun, I will miss you and the good times to come.....

I do expect to see pictures though!
Check your six!
PREDATOR
High 8's

Re: SSHS13 - Trip Plan

Postby IMPALO » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:21 pm

I did have steak and tequila in Charlotte N.C. at the Nationals, thanks to Don! The tradition is being carried on.

This was my first time having tequila, it was a warm feeling. :D

One of these years I'll make it to SSHS, always wanted to go! Just hard working afternoons :? and getting the time off.
IMPALO
MISSL BoD Member

Return to General "List" Discussion