What happened at Woodward?

Post in here, if it doesn't relate to any other topic below. Not sure? Post it in here anyway.

Moderator: MISSL_BoD

Re: What happened at Woodward?

Postby BIG O » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:15 pm

chuckycaprice wrote:
dlambert wrote:MISSL did a great job bringing home the trophies.

Ken and Glenn took first place in their classes at Waterford Hills. Kurt and Ken got Autocross trophies. Big O got a Sound Off trophy. Hope I didn't miss anyone.

Don

I got first place in a car show class with the grey car

i also got second place for mod class
BIG O
MISSL Membership

Postby dlambert » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:36 pm

Big O and Chuck, Congrats on the Car Show trophies. I had to leave the show early and missed the awards.

Ken also earned 131 points towards the "Best of ISSCA" and he was recognized when they handed out the trophy.
HORSEPOWER - is how fast you hit the wall.
TORQUE - is how far you move the wall when you hit it.
dlambert
MISSL BoD Member

Postby footballderrick » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:18 pm

I didn't get a award, but I Represented Missl at Milan by making it to the 2nd round of eliminations :) :D (not bad for a first timer. Great Teacher!!! :lol:). My 2cts. Worth
FOOTBALL DERRICK 87
footballderrick
MISSL BoD Member

Postby rj_48026 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:54 pm

Thanks to Don for busting his ass for months to make sure this was a huge success, which in my opinion it was. without don nothing from this past weekend would have been possible. so with that said thanks. the impala community is now that much stronger because of all your hard work
Click here: http://sshs12.ecirs.org You don't want to miss this one!
rj_48026
MISSL Membership

Postby impala_lover » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:58 pm

rj_48026 wrote:Thanks to Don for busting his ass for months to make sure this was a huge success, which in my opinion it was. without don nothing from this past weekend would have been possible. so with that said thanks. the impala community is now that much stronger because of all your hard work

x2 Thanks Don.......
impala_lover
MISSL Vice President

Postby rj_48026 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:58 pm

oh and the highlight of nationals for me was,

so me and IMPALO headed inside to use the bathroom last night just as the crossfire club was getting out of their meeting. as we walk into the bathroom and there are 2 of there guys in there talking about how there cars are a dropped platform and that they didnt get enough power just like those impalas. well as IMPALO walked past them he let lose a leg lifter fart on one of them and they continue talking. once i get in the stall IMPALO is out at the sink yelling RJ i love having a C**K dont you just love having a C**K just hold it while your in there and tell it you love it. needless to say the crossfire guys were outta there like a bat out of hell
rj_48026
MISSL Membership

Postby rj_48026 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:05 pm

and #2 was the EPIC burnout chucky did on woodward
rj_48026
MISSL Membership

Postby impala_lover » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:15 pm

rj_48026 wrote:and #2 was the EPIC burnout chucky did on woodward

He did 3......
impala_lover
MISSL Vice President

Postby PREDATOR » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:24 pm

I'm glad to hear that MISSL came home with some of the trophies and mentioned as well. Good job Don, sounds like you put a lot of effort in to this as usual. Too bad about the weather, seems like every year it turns out that way. I hope to see you guys in November for the Heavy Weight Shoot Out.

On the other hand, I really hope that the damage was not caused by one of our members. If so, help the guy out some how, show SOME class. Remember, the action of one reflects on all. Especially to those who do not know the truth.
Check your six!
PREDATOR
High 8's

Postby dlambert » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Honestly, this time I really think it was the guys with the Mustang. If you look at the picture, that is damage from a trailer. I've been sending emails back and forth to Bill "Doc" Holiday all day. Hopefully, he'll man up and set the record straight with his crew.

HORSEPOWER - is how fast you hit the wall.
TORQUE - is how far you move the wall when you hit it.
dlambert
MISSL BoD Member

Postby IMPALO » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:10 pm

rj_48026 wrote:Thanks to Don for busting his ass for months to make sure this was a huge success, which in my opinion it was. without don nothing from this past weekend would have been possible. so with that said thanks. the impala community is now that much stronger because of all your hard work

Yes Don, thank you SSo much for making a memorable event. You really did do a great job! Now I just got to find a way to convince the wife to go to Atlanta, or the next Nationals.

When you finally got some sleep I know you slept good and long!

footballderrick wrote:I didn't get a award, but I Represented Missl at Milan by making it to the 2nd round of eliminations :) :D (not bad for a first timer. Great Teacher!!! :lol:). My 2cts. Worth

I was played by B.K.! Out in the first round. :x

rj_48026 wrote:oh and the highlight of nationals for me was,

so me and IMPALO headed inside to use the bathroom last night just as the crossfire club was getting out of their meeting. as we walk into the bathroom and there are 2 of there guys in there talking about how there cars are a dropped platform and that they didnt get enough power just like those impalas. well as IMPALO walked past them he let lose a leg lifter fart on one of them and they continue talking. once i get in the stall IMPALO is out at the sink yelling RJ i love having a C**K dont you just love having a C**K just hold it while your in there and tell it you love it. needless to say the crossfire guys were outta there like a bat out of hell

You aint right for bringing this up. :shock: SMH :shock:

impala_lover wrote:
rj_48026 wrote:and #2 was the EPIC burnout chucky did on woodward

He did 3......

What about the ones Don did at the hotel.....Oh, RJ was sleeping. :lol: over working/partying
;) Chuck's cars were played with hard this weekend! ;)

Ouch on the Crotchfire SS crease! That ssucks!
This is how they got their nickname! :lol:
Attachments
resized_DSC06167.JPG
IMPALO
MISSL BoD Member

Postby IMPALO » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:48 pm

IMPALO
MISSL BoD Member

Postby 94MSP9C1 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:01 am

I got to drive my fully marked Michigan State Police 9C1 from the State Fairgrounds all the way to Pontiac and then back to Bloomfield Hills with over 100 old chevys following me like lost sheep. I lead the GM parade and got to do so with the lights and siren going the whole distance. I was going to pull Impalo over but he was too busy taking videos! LOL.

Thanks for everything Don. You did a job that most people have no clue on how much work and effort was involved. I was tired just fom babysitting Jon Moss so you must have slept for 3 days after the show was over?

Mike--94MSP9C1--Hamilton Chevy
94MSP9C1
Low 8's

Previous

Return to General "List" Discussion